By | February 4, 2019

DALLAS, TX — Two construction workers and two young boys died of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday morning in Dallas. Police and firefighters were called around 9:30 a.m. to a home that was under construction near Owega and Yewpon avenues in Oak Cliff, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Four people were found dead inside along with a generator that was charging cellphones and a heater, Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans told media outlets. The boys, both under 2 years old, were the sons of one of the workers. Both workers had been working on the home.

The names and ages of the victims weren’t immediately released.

Click here to read the full report.

Photo credit: Patch

Source Article